1. You agree to access the Site solely for your private, non-commercial use. You further agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this Site or use any of the material for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Carnival will at its sole discretion enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution as and when it deems necessary.
4. Please do not send Carnival any unsolicited original creative materials such as but not limited to screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc (“Materials”). Any communication or Materials you send to Carnival by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Carnival’s policy is to not read or view any such Materials, and will not return but will destroy such Materials. If you do send Carnival any Materials you expressly acknowledge that such Materials may be, or may contain ideas which are, the same as or similar to those which have been independently developed by Carnival and/or other third parties. You accept and agree that Carnival may have already independently developed or acquired similar projects without use of your Materials or may do so in the future and Carnival’s use of such independently developed material or ideas shall not constitute a breach of copyright or confidentiality.
5. Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. Neither Carnival nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site.
6. Carnival does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the materials.
7. Carnival has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your access to any other off-site pages or other websites through the Site is at your own risk.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
10. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any or all of the Site at any time at our sole discretion.
© Carnival Film and Television Limited