Carnival Films is looking for an office runner to join the team on the Runner Scheme from mid-April.
Reports to: Post Production Executive
Contract: 6 months (with 3 month probation period), opportunity to extend to 9 months.
Location: Central London
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to info[at]carnivalfilms.co.uk
Carnival Films’ runner scheme aims to provide applicants the opportunity to gain valuable experience, knowledge and insight into the scripted television industry. As one of the busiest and largest drama production companies in the UK, we are looking for applicants who are passionate, hardworking and looking to further their career in drama television.
Working within a team of three runners, you will be responsible for providing support to our development, production and business affairs departments as well as being responsible for the overall running of the office.
You will also provide front of house support for the company and be expected to maintain a friendly and professional manner when speaking to our production crew, suppliers and other companies.
We give each runner the opportunity to specialise in different aspects of the company. The scheme begins with General office support, with opportunity to progress into:
- Development support
- Production & Business affairs support
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and organised
- Able to use good sense and initiative at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and work under pressure
- A broad understanding of development, production and distribution of television programmes
- Able to display a keen interest in scripted drama television
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom